As Europe’s largest legal technology conference and exhibition, the British Legal Technology Forum 2019 will bring together the most respected professionals from both the legal and commercial technology sectors to examine and explore the systems, strategies, processes and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
iomart will be on stand A9 to discuss your cloud and data management challenges. Our services for the legal sector include:
- Consultancy - Develop a bespoke cloud strategy that fits your specific requirements, scope and budget
- Business Continuity - Maintain business critical operations and get your staff back to work in the event of a crisis as quickly as possible with our complete continuity package including Backup, DR and Workplace Recovery
- Modern Workplace Solutions - Give your firm the competitive edge by being able to work anywhere, anytime with our range of services including Office 365, Exchange, Business Mail and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Hosting - Highly secure and GDPR compliant public, private and hybrid solutions
- Security - Protect your IT infrastructure and data from cyber threats with our fully managed security as a service
Our fully managed services provide you with complete control and instant access to your data, hosted in our state-of-the-art highly secure UK data centres, with ongoing technical support 24/7.
Interested in attending and finding out more from the iomart team?
The event is almost sold out with less than 50 tickets available however, we have several Full Day Delegate passes available worth £295+VAT*
To register for one of our complimentary passes please fill out the registration form on this page.
Find out more about our services and customers within the legal sector by clicking here