The GDPR is a far-reaching piece of legislation with consequences for all organisations dealing with EU citizen data from 25 May 2018.
With considerations ranging from breach reporting to compliance, it can be overwhelming to know where to start.
This whitepaper looks at the key changes that are coming and suggests practical steps to help you comply.
It will answer all your questions, including:
- What are the new rules on security breach reporting?
- How will penalties increase?
- What are the new rights that the GDPR introduces?
- How will the auditing regime work?
- What do you need to do now?